- Hand wash & dry only.
- Use lukewarm water, use liquid detergent. Submerge and use gentle movements, avoid scrubbing or twisting actions that can stretch and damage the yarn.
- Rinse, until all the soap is removed.
- Gently squeeze the excess water. avoid twisting or wringing actions that can stretch and damage the yarn.
- On a flat surface, lay on a clean towel. Patting into shape, roll up the towel and gently press the rolled up towel for water absorption. Repeat until no excess water remains.
- Once bonnet is completely dry, place under a white sheet and iron on a low setting to give it that "NEW" look again.
- E-transfer (only available in Canada)